CM 01/02 Challenge

Doung Thatch

Vidar Hoseth

I also have a few mint few transfers that i have found along the way in the past 9 years of playing it.

PM for them.

The Blue Goon said:
Doung Thatch

Vidar Hoseth

I also have a few mint few transfers that i have found along the way in the past 9 years of playing it.

PM for them.

Ladies and gents, CM01/02's first football agent.

Yeah that's me. Been playing it non stop for years.

Some good signings for lower divisions

Stuart Brightwell
Daniel Nardiello
Mark Jones - Chesterfield
Barry Miller - Doncaster

Changed tactics around 11 games ago as i had started to lose loads...am now 2nd in the league 5 points behind Blackburn with 5 games to go.Have just beaten Leeds in the cup semi final so City are going to Wembley!

A couple of hints for you all...

If you are having trouble signing a player due to work permits if you offer over 40k a week he will come.

For a great tactic do a search for WW2 tactic in google.This has been tried and tested over the years and is probably the best one i've ever seen.

My team now is...

Pinheiro

Terry(dc)
Mexes(dc)

Andersson(dml)
Duff(dmr) and now in the England squad.

Dyer(dmc)

Tiatto(mc forward run)
Aimar(mc)
Kerr(mc forward run)

Eldar(amc)

Tsgalko(fc)

Subs are now Shearer and To Madeira swapping with Tsgalko.Tommy Smith swapping with Eldar.Risp and Heath mixing it with Terry and Mexes.Haaland covering Dyer/Duff and Horlock covering Andersson.Weaver is the back up goalie.

Yorke will be sold at the end of the season.I need another amc so am trying to buy either Aghahowa or Van der Vaart.Will also need another decent dmc and right/left back cover.

People still playing this? Seems to have gone quiet!

The Feb 10 ODB update is out now as well by the way. Worth getting.

Yeah, I'm playing when I can (which is only a game a day at the moment).

I'll update once I've finished the season .

Still playing...

Team from...(*) usual first team choice.

Pinherio(*)
Weaver
Andersson(*)
Duff(*)
Biscan(*)
Terry(*)
Said(*)
Mexes
Okoronko
Risp
Dyer(*)
Tiatto
Haaland
Aimar(*)
Beckham(sorry,got him for free)
Kerr
Seedorf
Kaka(*)
Van De Vaart(*)
Tsgalko(*)
Madeira
Smith
Shearer

WW11 tactic which is basically a 4-1-3-1-1.

Tsgalko has banged in 101 goals in 101 games.Madeira has a simliar ratio as well.Kaka i got for 3 million(end of contract) and has 12 assists in 19 games sitting behind the forward.And 9 goals.

21 games in on season 2007/2008 and am 2nd.Keep finishing 2nd for fucks sake.Bloody Blackburn with shit players keep winning it!

I took over Untied at the start and sold everyone for big cash then left them.They have bought fuck all since and are now div2!Weird huh ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.