CM 01/02 Challenge

Are people starting new games or quick starting games as some players are not available on quick start.

Also, what is the key to landing Taribo West and Blomqvist? I offer them what they want and more and they always reject and go Chicargo and IFK Gothernberg.

Ibrahim Said is a steal at £500k as is Hakan Mild at IFK.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Anyone know of any experienced but cheap defenders? My defence is leaking goals for fun. It's like KK all over again! Just beat Wimbledon 4-3, it was just like his tactics of 'You score one we'll score another'.

Risp from IFK, Teddy Lucic from AIK, Duff from Cheltenham, Trabelsi from Ajax, jon Inger Holland from IFK.

Oh, don't ever sell Nicky Weaver.

2 years in, after constant first team appearances, he's now worth £6m, and is getting capped by England despite being in the First Division. That Pinhiero isn't great on my game, he seems like that Angelo Schembri(II) guy. On some games he's awesome, on others he isn't.

OK so a 5-3-2 of

---------------Pinheiro-------------

-----Howey---Lucic----Dunne-----

Duff--------------------------Horlock

-----------Mild----Berkovic----------

-------------Selakovic---------------

--------Suker------Goater----------

seems to have shored things up a bit, not conceding many goals but still banging them in. Selakovic is amazing for me!

Try Vellas for a LB - he can play Def Mid or centre half or left back.
Another decent Lb is mike zonneveld.

Im currently second after 33 games, team is

Choitis

Lucius
Said
Ritchie
Cornelison(not sure of spelling)

Williams
Tiatto
Lunden

Moukoko

Madeira
Tsigalko

Reserves are
Samba,Kallstrom,Erikkson,Farnerud,Pinhero,Carbon

I play this game regularly so i always revamp my team, have 15 mill in the bank from selling most of the team at the start.

What tactic would you say is most effective? Because i'm struggling to get out of this bloody First Division?

I play classic attacking:

--------------------GK---------------------------

-DR-----------DC--------DC-------------DL--

-------------MC---MC---MC------------------ the wider MCs have arrows running to side of AMC

---------------------AMC_---------------------- Arrow running to centre of strikers

-----------------ST-----------ST---------------

This relies on strong and able fullbacks as they will have to act as _DMs to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.