C'mon.....you know you want to..

Might get slated for this, but I think Milner needs to play on the right to whip balls in for him. Most of his goals (either with feet or head) come from crosses.

That's not an entirely stupid thing to say and a few people have mentioned it.

Dunno though, depends how much we adapt our style of play for the big man. I don't think Milner's one of our best midfielders to be honest but he had swing his leg at a ball now and agin for a decent cross

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Might get slated for this, but I think Milner needs to play on the right to whip balls in for him. Most of his goals (either with feet or head) come from crosses.

Absolutely I think milner and silver will provide a lot of assist
for this boy.Tevez and him upfront I wonder if it will work,
cause the munster is bit greedy.

we wont sign anyone better this season, because he is the real deal, my nickname for him is dangerman.

He can score with both feet and his head. But some of the defending for them goals is absolutely terrible! Wide open pitches, centre backs as far apart of the full backs should be, full backs nowhere to be seen, defensive midfielders nowhere to be seen, shit goal keeping... he certainly wont have it so easy in the Prem! But i'm still enthused because even though this will be a much sterner test of the Bosnian here, i think he looks like he has the ingredients of a very good striker.

danburge82 said:
He can score with both feet and his head. But some of the defending for them goals is absolutely terrible! Wide open pitches, centre backs as far apart of the full backs should be, full backs nowhere to be seen, defensive midfielders nowhere to be seen, shit goal keeping... he certainly wont have it so easy in the Prem! But i'm still enthused because even though this will be a much sterner test of the Bosnian here, i think he looks like he has the ingredients of a very good striker.

Ha ha dont give him any credit or anything. He still has to get in the good positions at the very least

He doesnt seem to celebrate much when he scores. Dzeko out.

In all seriousness, he looks like he has it all.

Him and Silva ... Silva can cross a ball, but the can thread 'em too. AJ may get a lesson or two in goal creating ... he seems like a team player to ... no ego. Well, it's expressed in football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.