COD MW3

Blue Smarties said:
Traded in BF3 for it as I wasn't taking to it, I'm someone who goes on the XBOX the odd bit for a laugh. Anyway, played a few games and quickly got to lvl 7. Surprisingly find myself in the top half of the scoreboards, came across my first 12 year old on the mic in my previous game who I trolled the shit out of. Feeling like a big man right now.

brapppppppppp

Josh Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Traded in BF3 for it as I wasn't taking to it, I'm someone who goes on the XBOX the odd bit for a laugh. Anyway, played a few games and quickly got to lvl 7. Surprisingly find myself in the top half of the scoreboards, came across my first 12 year old on the mic in my previous game who I trolled the shit out of. Feeling like a big man right now.

brapppppppppp
It got to the point where he was left repeating "fuck off you ****" several times and then completely ignoring me.

Blue Smarties said:
I did this,hated BF3 can't wait to finish work now

Blue Smarties said:
Josh Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:

brapppppppppp
It got to the point where he was left repeating "fuck off you ****" several times and then completely ignoring me.

Me and my mate used to wind people up so much on MW2, we found a spawn point on the map crash where if there was two of you, you could block team mates in without them being able to move, the abuse we got was so funny. It could to the point where 2 lads from Hull who we blocked in wanted to arrange to meet up for a fight haha! They were shouting "Come on then you cunts" "lets ave ya"!

I am so confused by everyones hate for BF3.. I have never played a battlefield game before but its just amazing.. Did you all decide you were going to hate it before it started or only play campaign or something?

I really cannot see how someone could "hate" this game. It has so much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.