COD MW3

Well i have just sifted through a couple hundred reviews of it on my brew break (xbox) and nobody has slated it. The concensus is it is a great game but possibly not hard enough on veteran.
The people that say this though could be hardcore gamers who do little else but play games.

"great game, single player was the best yet
my only complaint is it was'nt hard enough on veteran
it only took me 10hrs and that was without rushing it"

Bf3 - Tactical gameplay, various size maps, great graphics, Jets, Boats, Choppers, Buildings that can be destroyed, etc

CoD - Great graphics, same shit with perks and killstreaks, 12 year old kids who scream and shout down the mic so your constantly muting people, 30 year old virgins, unable to sniper as your automatically called shit if its not a quickscope!! wtf!!

Il like both for their own reasons, but BF3 wins.

Where are people getting it from? No decent deals like there was for the other CODs.

Brother wants to get it from game (as he has a £15 gift card) but I refuse to pay £45 for a game so think i'm gonna get it from Asda in the morning.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Bf3 - Tactical gameplay, various size maps, great graphics, Jets, Boats, Choppers, Buildings that can be destroyed, etc

CoD - Great graphics, same shit with perks and killstreaks, 12 year old kids who scream and shout down the mic so your constantly muting people, 30 year old virgins, unable to sniper as your automatically called shit if its not a quickscope!! wtf!!

Il like both for their own reasons, but BF3 wins.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8[/youtube]

Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_EUR_PS3-ViMTO

TiTLE.........: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
PLATFORM......: PS3
REGiON........: EUR and USA
LANGUAGES.....: EN/FR

Just pre'd now will be on good private trackers.

My missus' just bought me this.

God bless her, she won't see me for 2 weeks.

SS117 said:
My missus' just bought me this.

God bless her, she won't see me for 2 weeks.

Just ignore here going out for "lunch" with "the girls" in stilletos, short skirt and you won't notice the more than average txts she is getting :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.