COD MW3

Ye I got mine from HMV on Market St as well, people make a big deal about the game selling out but that would never happen and has never happened to me and i never pre-order, i always get them on release day though.

Have to wait until tonight to play it though!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Ye I got mine from HMV on Market St as well, people make a big deal about the game selling out but that would never happen and has never happened to me and i never pre-order, i always get them on release day though.

Have to wait until tonight to play it though!

+1. Last two COD's I've got it at midnight, then gone to to sleep and I didn't even get to play it until the next day. If you go to game or HMV it may sell out, but supermarkets won't due to people going to the mainstream outlets. Asda was also the cheapest!

Anyone else pre-order from GAME and have received it? Just asking 'cause my dad just phoned me to say that it had everything with it (intel double XP etc) but didn't have the disc.. Just wondering if this is a mess up or if the disc comes separately (don't see why it would).

Received mine from the friendly UPS man this morning, only ordered it from Amazon on Saturday and arived this morning, great service considering Black Ops took a week to arrive! Now just need to get out of work to play it!

Was on SP BF3 all weekend to check it it out as never played BF before, all through campaign mode I just thought it was a rip off from Black Ops same kind of story line and same setup (soldier being interviewed with flash backs to missions)....not been online with it yet to compare, though I intend to compare both over the coming weeks.

I can understand what some people are saying about COD being a kill fest. It really annoys me when you play Search & Destory or Capture the Flag and all your team mates are just interested in running around shooting the other team and ignoring the objectives, why dont they just go to Mercinary or Team Death Match for that and let people who want to play properly get on with it. Or those pricks who camp on no respawn games so you end up watching the last memeber of your team just sat in a corner until the time runs out because he is too shit to go out and hunt the enemy.

And dont even get me started on all the little kids that just want to play Nuketown 24/7

Right, time to play ill and get out of work early and get on MW3......

Traded in BF3 for it as I wasn't taking to it, I'm someone who goes on the XBOX the odd bit for a laugh. Anyway, played a few games and quickly got to lvl 7. Surprisingly find myself in the top half of the scoreboards, came across my first 12 year old on the mic in my previous game who I trolled the shit out of. Feeling like a big man right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.