COD MW3

What can I say, I'm not down with the kids. I just know it's an electrical whirlygig box thing with pushbuttons, flishen flashen and plinken plonken telly game magicypokery.

In my day, it were an 'oop with a stick.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
isn't that Sam Worthington and the guy out of LA noire in the trailer?

are they in the game?

Sam Worthington and Jonah Hill
latest-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-trailer-features-sam-worthington.jpg

Not in the game but Sam Worthington was in black ops

Timmmmahhhh said:
Pigeonho said:
It would have looked better when he was a curly-haired fat **** that.

When do you want a lesson on MW3?

I am willing to give it for free.
You know what mate, this weekend will be the first time I play it properly. Got it on release day but with the kids here etc i've barely played it. From what i've seen the Paris map looks the best. Have you done the actual game much or just online?
Kids at their ma's this weekend, i've got fuck all money so it's a weekend of that and watching little Silva take the piss out of our shit national team.

Pigeonho said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Pigeonho said:
It would have looked better when he was a curly-haired fat **** that.

When do you want a lesson on MW3?

I am willing to give it for free.
You know what mate, this weekend will be the first time I play it properly. Got it on release day but with the kids here etc i've barely played it. From what i've seen the Paris map looks the best. Have you done the actual game much or just online?
Kids at their ma's this weekend, i've got fuck all money so it's a weekend of that and watching little Silva take the piss out of our shit national team.

I haven't played it that much, only at level 23, been playing for about 5 hours, only online!!

I should be online most of the day tomorrow, working at night tho!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.