COD MW3

Same shit, different number.

CoD series hasn't been the same since CoD 4 when it was the best game i'd ever played.

This game is just MW2 but with a few different things in the create a class section.

Having played Battlefield 3 for a few weeks, then playing this, just reminds me what a frustrating game it is. Think i'll be sticking with Battlefield from now on. I'm just glad I didn't have to pay for MW3 (My brother did).

brian the blue said:
Same shit, different number.

CoD series hasn't been the same since CoD 4 when it was the best game i'd ever played.

This game is just MW2 but with a few different things in the create a class section.

Having played Battlefield 3 for a few weeks, then playing this, just reminds me what a frustrating game it is. Think i'll be sticking with Battlefield from now on. I'm just glad I didn't have to pay for MW3 (My brother did).

Yes it is just like an updated MW2, what's the need in changing everything though?

MW2 was a massive success and the gameplay etc was second to none.

They've found the style and platform that works so well then why stray away from it?

I think it's great, just like an updated MW2 with some good new features.

Realise this is probably like asking "FIFA or PES" in a FIFA thread...

...But MW3, BF3, or both?

Not a huge player of these games but had MW2 and Black Ops, play online occasionally with the same people, who currently all have MW3, but BF3 looks better graphically.

Any point getting both or should i play one and get the other later on the cheap?

GStar said:

Not a huge player of these games but had MW2 and Black Ops, play online occasionally with the same people, who currently all have MW3, but BF3 looks better graphically.

Any point getting both or should i play one and get the other later on the cheap?
I've bought the last couple of CoDs and the last two BFs couldn't take to BF at all
just personal preference I suppose

GStar said:

COD is more run N gun whereas BF is more tactical and imo more realistic.

BF for me.

The New York and London maps are the only ones I like. Whose bright idea was it to take ricochet off hardcore?

GStar said:

for a start don't expect MW3 going on the cheap anytime soon MW2 is still pretty close to full price.

in terms of which is better it really depends on what sort of FPS you like, for instance MW3 is very run and gun die a lot, kill a lot, very hectic more so that pervious CODs as the maps are smaller in this one.

BF3 is a lot more tactical, large open spaces. BF3 is more of a team game, in COD you can win a game for your team on your own you can't as much in BF3, I end up finding i don't enjoy it online as much on BF3 if i am not with my mates, when i am though it is brillliant. COD i can happly play by myself that might be cos there is FFA and that is my favourite game type though.

Its hard to say which you should get though, cos its down to your personal taste in what type of FPS you like, im still not sure which is my favorite yet.

Domination with a strike package of advanced uav, stealth bomber and recon juggernaut shouldn't be allowed, I feel bad using it.

I like pretty much everything about MW3... except the maps. The maps are dog shit. They are generally too small, which means spawning is terrible. And each one is just a cluttered mess with loads of lovely little corners for people to hide in and shoot you as you run past. If the maps were good, this game would be amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.