COD MW3

Danamy said:
Currently on level 42 and buzzing that it's back to Modern Warfare.

Black Ops was a pile of shit and Treyarch ahould be ashamed of themselves with putting out such shit.

It's a mixture of COD 4 + MW2 for me which i like.

It's all about the SCAR and G36C with silencers for me and perked up as sneaky as possible......Blind Eye Pro.....Assasin Pro and currently steady aim until i unlock Dead Silent.

Fav maps so far.........Dome, Village and Underground

Come and get me if you can find me!! ;-)

Village is a cnut

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Danamy said:

Black Ops was a pile of shit and Treyarch ahould be ashamed of themselves with putting out such shit.

It's all about the SCAR and G36C with silencers for me and perked up as sneaky as possible......Blind Eye Pro.....Assasin Pro and currently steady aim until i unlock Dead Silent.

Village is a cnut
don't mind village,the worst one is the egyptian type one hate it

Danamy said:

What proficiency do you use? I use kick mainly.

Early on in campaign in africa. When you get on that fucking mortar, no matter how savvy you are with it you still get blasted to the edge of death. Almost raged then because i was spot on with all shots (veteran mode).

One good thing is i have not jumped into a dead zone yet where you cant get the fuck out and have to restart.

Tricky_Trev said:
Danamy said:

What proficiency do you use? I use kick mainly.

Kick did improve the SCAR for me but with the G36C i use the 2 attachment proficiency.......Red Dot and Silencer.

I'm also loving the IMS killstreak, it's like having 4 claymores

JoeMercer'sWay said:
whose on PS3 who would hypothetically like to play with a complete novice?

I think we're the only two grandads here! I've not even cracked open the wrapper yet but I hope to be playing before the weekend. I'll join up with you then, and maybe we can try to learn without getting whupped every 6 seconds.

Edit: NOOooo! I'm on XBox. :-(

Mugatu said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
whose on PS3 who would hypothetically like to play with a complete novice?

I think we're the only two grandads here! I've not even cracked open the wrapper yet but I hope to be playing before the weekend. I'll join up with you then, and maybe we can try to learn without getting whupped every 6 seconds.

Edit: NOOooo! I'm on XBox. :-(

It's a good start knowing what console your playing on ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.