COD MW3

PS3: TimmyLeah

Only play Domination or Capture the Flag, if you get 4 or 5 mates on headsets you become virtually unbeatable.

Tricky_Trev said:
Sparkys-Army said:
any good 360 players on for the night?
What's considered 'good'!?

i know it's a bit late to respond but a player who can manage to get more kills than deaths. Like romantic walks along the beach and love a candle lit dinner with some soft coldplay music in the background.

Are you my man?<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 am --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
Sparkys-Army said:

i know it's a bit late to respond but a player who can manage to get more kills than deaths. Like romantic walks along the beach and love a candle lit dinner with some soft coldplay music in the background.

Are you my man?

Sparkys-Army said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Sparkys-Army said:

Are you my man?

-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 am --

Tricky_Trev said:
Sparkys-Army said:

Are you my man?

Game mode?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.