COD MW3

DannyBoy2890 said:
SS117 said:
Anyone else think the maps are crap compared to the other Call of Duty's?

Depends what game modes you play.
I mainly play domination and headquarters HQ, and most of the maps are perfect for these game modes in my opinion.
My 2 particular favourites being 'hardhat' and 'underground'
'Hardhat' I love as it's a smaller map compared to othersn and there's not as many stupid little camping spots.
I must admit though, I've been guilty of doing a bit of camping on domination, the only way to win sometimes to capture and defend the flags.

We should have a bluemoon game over the weekend?
All agree a certain time to go on, and we can sing bluemoon to our opponents, whilst sparkys-army and bluemooner87 can camp :p

cheeky git ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
ManCitizens. said:
GazC said:
ManCitizens. said:
Any1 here play Search? If you good at it, its by far the ebst game mode + you rank up faster than the others as its 500xp per kill.

Search and Destroy is the worst game mode for ranking up quickly based on score per minute; it takes an age to complete any challenges. Domination then HQ Pro are the route to go for ranking up quickly.

If you get approx 400-600 points per game thats actually 4000-6000 xp. The score per minute is a waste of time (when comparing with search). XP and match bonus is what ranks you up, score is purely for leaderboards. + you receive match bonus from each individual round.

For example. 10 kills in TDM would be 1000 score meaing you get 1000 xp + match bonus.
10 Kills in SaD would be 500 score meaning you get 5000xp + match bonus from each individual round (at least 4)

Dno anyway, i only had 1 double xp token and prestiged in 17 hours. Most people on my f/l are prestiging after around 1 day of game time.

I tend to just do TDM and i've played for 2D 19H 51M and prestige 3 level 63. I feel a sad fuck but i got plenty of free time haha. might give search a go at some point but i don't want my K/D being fucked up.

ManCitizens. said:
GazC said:
ManCitizens. said:
Any1 here play Search? If you good at it, its by far the ebst game mode + you rank up faster than the others as its 500xp per kill.

Search and Destroy is the worst game mode for ranking up quickly based on score per minute; it takes an age to complete any challenges. Domination then HQ Pro are the route to go for ranking up quickly.

If you get approx 400-600 points per game thats actually 4000-6000 xp. The score per minute is a waste of time (when comparing with search). XP and match bonus is what ranks you up, score is purely for leaderboards. + you receive match bonus from each individual round.

For example. 10 kills in TDM would be 1000 score meaing you get 1000 xp + match bonus.
10 Kills in SaD would be 500 score meaning you get 5000xp + match bonus from each individual round (at least 4)

Dno anyway, i only had 1 double xp token and prestiged in 17 hours. Most people on my f/l are prestiging after around 1 day of game time.

That still doesn't come close to an average win on HQ, 350 points per capture, 10 points every 5 seconds it's held and in a victory you're looking at 5,000 xp before you take into consideration kills, which on your average map will be between 25 and 40. When you factor in the bonus xp for streaks and completed challenges it dwarves what you could possibly ever earn in S&D. I'm basing this off Elite and as I play moshpit its a good tool to see what game type earns you the best xp.

The match bonus is the same for everybody and is dependant on game length and your rank at the start of the game and the calculation doesn't change by game mode. It does work out better if you go 7 rounds on S&D, but if it only goes 4 you're worse off.

Domination is ridiculously good though, 150 points per capture, defensive kill and offensive kill not to mention the kills you can get can which can be in excess of 60 in a good win.

Ultimately you get the vast majority of your xp from weapon and perk challenges. For example you're looking at almost 40,000 xp for every 500 kills per weapon, that's almost unattainable in S&D but can be achieved quite quickly in HQ or Dom.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
do they have a non-anal players section online?

-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:06 pm --

do they have a non-anal players section online?

Be glad that your connection doesn't let you play!

GazC said:
ManCitizens. said:
GazC said:

That still doesn't come close to an average win on HQ, 350 points per capture, 10 points every 5 seconds it's held and in a victory you're looking at 5,000 xp before you take into consideration kills, which on your average map will be between 25 and 40. When you factor in the bonus xp for streaks and completed challenges it dwarves what you could possibly ever earn in S&D. I'm basing this off Elite and as I play moshpit its a good tool to see what game type earns you the best xp.

The match bonus is the same for everybody and is dependant on game length and your rank at the start of the game and the calculation doesn't change by game mode. It does work out better if you go 7 rounds on S&D, but if it only goes 4 you're worse off.

Domination is ridiculously good though, 150 points per capture, defensive kill and offensive kill not to mention the kills you can get can which can be in excess of 60 in a good win.

Ultimately you get the vast majority of your xp from weapon and perk challenges. For example you're looking at almost 40,000 xp for every 500 kills per weapon, that's almost unattainable in S&D but can be achieved quite quickly in HQ or Dom.

Fair enough, any1 online tonight on xbox? Preferably good

im thinking of getting this game for xmas.

would you guys recommend it??i dont play online,i didnt play the last one but played the one before that and really like the story mode or watever its called.

is this one good?? thinking of getting the new batman also

larderland said:
im thinking of getting this game for xmas.

would you guys recommend it??i dont play online,i didnt play the last one but played the one before that and really like the story mode or watever its called.

is this one good?? thinking of getting the new batman also

i'd always figured the COD series to be a online experience and wouldn't buy the game just for the campaign, although it is very impressive. If you're planning on just doing single player, rent the game out for a few days and get it smashed.

Considered Elder scrolls or saints row 3? I need someone else to review the batman game as i haven't played it :)

Is it just me that plays it without putting much thought into the perks and/or the streaks?

Grab a gun and shoot shit.

I'm terrible at it by the way. 0.79 Kill to death ratio, level 60 after 21 hours.

Add me on PS3, let me know who you are.

We had a few Bluemoon games on Black Ops, I used to kick Pidge about for fun, some kid used to just laugh at me, can't remember who he was tho, skater something?

Timmmmahhhh said:
Is it just me that plays it without putting much thought into the perks and/or the streaks?

Grab a gun and shoot shit.

I'm terrible at it by the way. 0.79 Kill to death ratio, level 60 after 21 hours.

Add me on PS3, let me know who you are.

We had a few Bluemoon games on Black Ops, I used to kick Pidge about for fun, some kid used to just laugh at me, can't remember who he was tho, skater something?

I do this too mate.
MCFC-Dannyboy is the name
I'll be on tonight :)

DannyBoy2890 said:
SS117 said:
Anyone else think the maps are crap compared to the other Call of Duty's?

Depends what game modes you play.
I mainly play domination and headquarters HQ, and most of the maps are perfect for these game modes in my opinion.
My 2 particular favourites being 'hardhat' and 'underground'
'Hardhat' I love as it's a smaller map compared to othersn and there's not as many stupid little camping spots.
I must admit though, I've been guilty of doing a bit of camping on domination, the only way to win sometimes to capture and defend the flags.

We should have a bluemoon game over the weekend?
All agree a certain time to go on, and we can sing bluemoon to our opponents, whilst sparkys-army and bluemooner87 can camp :p
We should get 6 of us & play team defender. That would be qualityyy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.