COD MW3

Really dont understand why as a rank level 3 im being putting into games where the next lowest rank is 35? Makes the game really shit

ell said:
Really dont understand why as a rank level 3 im being putting into games where the next lowest rank is 35? Makes the game really shit

In terms of XP and playing time, 35 and 3 isn't as far apart as you'd think.

For instance you need a total XP of 285,200 to reach level 35 but level 65, for example, you need 1,094,600. To progress through the last 15 levels you need a total XP of 1,746,200. Although there's 80 levels, in terms of the time it takes to gather the XP needed to prestige, you're only at the half way point at level 59. The match making engine also takes ping into consideration first when match making; although the team balancing is done well, providing there's no parties in the lobby. Mercenary TDM is a good way to ease yourself into the game as you're not going to come up against 6 level 10 prestigers that work as a team.

I'm getting a bit bored of everybody running around with akimbo weapons now, especially the FMG9s. I wish that there was a game mode that was a bit like America's Army, where each side had slots with specific loadouts that could be chosen.

GazC said:
ell said:

For instance you need a total XP of 285,200 to reach level 35 but level 65, for example, you need 1,094,600. To progress through the last 15 levels you need a total XP of 1,746,200. Although there's 80 levels, in terms of the time it takes to gather the XP needed to prestige, you're only at the half way point at level 59. The match making engine also takes ping into consideration first when match making; although the team balancing is done well, providing there's no parties in the lobby. Mercenary TDM is a good way to ease yourself into the game as you're not going to come up against 6 level 10 prestigers that work as a team.

I'm getting a bit bored of everybody running around with akimbo weapons now, especially the FMG9s. I wish that there was a game mode that was a bit like America's Army, where each side had slots with specific loadouts that could be chosen.

Im just sticking to survival on special ops at the moment because everybody on prestige is merking me so I cant get good/better weapons etc

Is there an option anywhere in the game to auto mute everyone instead of doing it 1 by 1?
Sick of joining a game and there's a group of kids screaming down their mic's or someone is trying to be cool playing their rap music in the background on full blast.

I like to play Ground war just because there's so many players in each game, kills are very easy to come by.

20sbc07 said:
Is there an option anywhere in the game to auto mute everyone instead of doing it 1 by 1?
Sick of joining a game and there's a group of kids screaming down their mic's or someone is trying to be cool playing their rap music in the background on full blast.

I like to play Ground war just because there's so many players in each game, kills are very easy to come by.

In the options turn the voice volume down

ell said:
GazC said:
ell said:

Im just sticking to survival on special ops at the moment because everybody on prestige is merking me so I cant get good/better weapons etc

Just kill, i do..CTID

I wish they'd patch the recoil glitch already. Talk about a game breaker; I wonder how many people worked this out on day 1 and have been abusing it since?

GazC said:
I wish they'd patch the recoil glitch already. Talk about a game breaker; I wonder how many people worked this out on day 1 and have been abusing it since?
Patched.

I play a lot of Mw3 on Xbox, mainly Domination. I'm prestige 2 and know the maps inside out if anyone wants to join me for a few games my gamertag is 'urbantra1n'

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.