COD MW3

SS117 said:
Anyone else think the maps are crap compared to the other Call of Duty's?

Depends what game modes you play.
I mainly play domination and headquarters HQ, and most of the maps are perfect for these game modes in my opinion.
My 2 particular favourites being 'hardhat' and 'underground'
'Hardhat' I love as it's a smaller map compared to othersn and there's not as many stupid little camping spots.
I must admit though, I've been guilty of doing a bit of camping on domination, the only way to win sometimes to capture and defend the flags.

We should have a bluemoon game over the weekend?
All agree a certain time to go on, and we can sing bluemoon to our opponents, whilst sparkys-army and bluemooner87 can camp :p

DannyBoy2890 said:
SS117 said:
Anyone else think the maps are crap compared to the other Call of Duty's?

Depends what game modes you play.
I mainly play domination and headquarters HQ, and most of the maps are perfect for these game modes in my opinion.
My 2 particular favourites being 'hardhat' and 'underground'
'Hardhat' I love as it's a smaller map compared to othersn and there's not as many stupid little camping spots.
I must admit though, I've been guilty of doing a bit of camping on domination, the only way to win sometimes to capture and defend the flags.

We should have a bluemoon game over the weekend?
All agree a certain time to go on, and we can sing bluemoon to our opponents, whilst sparkys-army and bluemooner87 can camp :p

I'm up for that. Although I am shit!!

I'm shocking on it mate, I love the game but I'm terrible at killing people on it.
I love the tactical side of it all, which is why I love HG pro and dominance.
My kills compared to deaths is terrible!

DannyBoy2890 said:
I'm shocking on it mate, I love the game but I'm terrible at killing people on it.
I love the tactical side of it all, which is why I love HG pro and dominance.
My kills compared to deaths is terrible!

Mine is piss poor too.
0.8 at the mo I think. It cheats me!!

I'm getting the hang of this one, took me a while. I used to ranked number 1 in the world on MW2 for a week or so, but I an't see me achieving that again any time soon.
There are far more people who "camp" in this game, and I thought it was bad in MW2. I think the maps are shit compared to MW2 as well.

I tell you what though, if the next MW doesn't get updated graphical and game-play wise, I won't be buying the next one. I feel like I paid £40 for an expansion pack.

Any1 here play Search? If you good at it, its by far the ebst game mode + you rank up faster than the others as its 500xp per kill.

ManCitizens. said:
Any1 here play Search? If you good at it, its by far the ebst game mode + you rank up faster than the others as its 500xp per kill.

Search and Destroy is the worst game mode for ranking up quickly based on score per minute; it takes an age to complete any challenges. Domination then HQ Pro are the route to go for ranking up quickly.

GazC said:
ManCitizens. said:

Search and Destroy is the worst game mode for ranking up quickly based on score per minute; it takes an age to complete any challenges. Domination then HQ Pro are the route to go for ranking up quickly.

If you get approx 400-600 points per game thats actually 4000-6000 xp. The score per minute is a waste of time (when comparing with search). XP and match bonus is what ranks you up, score is purely for leaderboards. + you receive match bonus from each individual round.

For example. 10 kills in TDM would be 1000 score meaing you get 1000 xp + match bonus.
10 Kills in SaD would be 500 score meaning you get 5000xp + match bonus from each individual round (at least 4)

Dno anyway, i only had 1 double xp token and prestiged in 17 hours. Most people on my f/l are prestiging after around 1 day of game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.