COD MW3

Proof is on its way, im not lying by the way and so far it really is mint! I cant go online of course though :( would have to actually purchase that for my ps3. Got battlefield 3 sat here to, so I will compare the two soon enough!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm --<br /><br />I cant do it the pic is too big! what do i do?

ello_jo said:
Proof is on its way, im not lying by the way and so far it really is mint! I cant go online of course though :( would have to actually purchase that for my ps3. Got battlefield 3 sat here to, so I will compare the two soon enough!

-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm --

I cant do it the pic is too big! what do i do?
Use the bigimg tags instead of the normal img ones

ello_jo said:
Proof is on its way, im not lying by the way and so far it really is mint! I cant go online of course though :( would have to actually purchase that for my ps3. Got battlefield 3 sat here to, so I will compare the two soon enough!

-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm --

I cant do it the pic is too big! what do i do?

So you can rip a game that hasn't been released yet, but you can't work out how to post an image on BM FFS

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_UKBou6gyM[/youtube]

wankers who have got it early are all playing online so here is some actual gameplay.

The cheapest I can find it is for £38.97 at Asda. anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.