COD MW3

cyclops said:
ello_jo said:
Proof is on its way, im not lying by the way and so far it really is mint! I cant go online of course though :( would have to actually purchase that for my ps3. Got battlefield 3 sat here to, so I will compare the two soon enough!

-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm --

I cant do it the pic is too big! what do i do?

So you can rip a game that hasn't been released yet, but you can't work out how to post an image on BM FFS

He didn't rip it bud he just downloaded it from a torrent tracker, it has been out about 3-4 days now. You can see the date of my post with the filename in a page or so back.

whosonthebench said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_UKBou6gyM[/youtube]

wankers who have got it early are all playing online so here is some actual gameplay.

The cheapest I can find it is for £38.97 at Asda. anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

After watching that I will not be buying it Battlefield 3 destroys it!

I was planning to aswell, think it will be skyrim now.

Assumptions, there is a similar character to Gaz and Ghost in this one too? And the UMP is the best weapon?

The story line has carried on since the firs MW2, several times it shows footage of the airport shooting part and Makarov is the main target. Story line is good and made it enjoyable, didn't take too long though. I got the game thurs and finished it last night and I wasnt overly bashing it.

r01z said:
Fitton said:
I remember that airport mission well, I kind of enjoyed it.

Its high on my favourite mission list but for me it has to be 'All Ghillied Up'
brilliant that

might wait for the next one, are COD still sharing their games between two companies? campaign is always too short :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.