Coffee or Tea ?

Which is your favourite ?

• Tea

• Coffee

• Neither both lousy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think i've drank more than 250ml of Coffee in my life.
That’s incredibly precise!! What age are you? I’d guess young as you are clearly metric……..
What coffee was it??

What are the top 5 health benefits of coffee?​

1. Research published in the Annals of Internal Medicine suggests that having three cups of coffee per day may lengthen lifespan by lowering the risk of death from several conditions including heart disease. However, the mechanism and effect of coffee’s influence on ageing is not yet fully understood and more studies are needed.​

2. Coffee may help some people maintain alertness and energy levels thanks to its caffeine content. When coffee is consumed, it is absorbed into the bloodstream and travels to the brain where it ‘fires up’ certain neurons which may improve memory, mood, energy and cognitive function, if consumed in moderation. Other reports suggest drinking coffee before exercise may reduce rates of exertion and potentially improve athletic performance.​

3. Research findings suggest that caffeine improves weight management through boosting metabolic rate and burning fat. Researchers have speculated, therefore, that caffeine may show promise in the treatment of obesity, although more research is needed.​

4. There have been numerous studies examining a link between drinking coffee and protection against neurodegenerative diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s, including papers published in 2010, 2011 and 2015. The findings to date have been inconsistent and larger studies with longer follow-up periods are required.​

5. There is some evidence to suggest that coffee, at moderate levels, may lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, although more research is needed. Consequently, there is still some debate over the suitability of coffee for those with type 2 diabetes.​

Is coffee good for you? | BBC Good Food

Tea 9 times out of 10 for me,inky strong.
Occasionally have a coffee when tired.

That’s incredibly precise!! What age are you? I’d guess young as you are clearly metric……..
What coffee was it??
In my 30's. I think ive probably tried it once or twice, no more than half the cup and then same for accidentally drinking it. No idea of the brands.

In my 30's. I think ive probably tried it once or twice, no more than half the cup and then same for accidentally drinking it. No idea of the brands.
Italian Double espresso is coffee heaven for me. Hate instant coffee. Find tea just really dull and stopped drinking it in 1980.
Other fave hot drink is…….Bovril.

Couple of mugs of coffee for me to get going in the morning. Black no sugar . I use Lavazza beans in a bean to cup machine.
Then black tea or Lady Grey .

Milk tea any day , however I do struggle getting that in usa so have to be content with vanilla white mocha coffee

Both for me

I have about 5 espressos during the day, with some Yorkshire tea inbetween

My bean to cup machine is the best purchase I have made. Payday treat of some fresh Rave coffee beans makes it even better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.