Coin throwing at Wembley

I was in 112 Row 27....About 5 rows in front it went off royally for a few minutes between city fans in the second half. All seem to stem from something from half time that had spilled over and back into the seats. If you look on the highlights you can see a big block of empty seats after that once they all pissed off. Not one steward intervened.

Was in 112 row 7 with my mrs and 6yr lad and left after 80 minutes,couldn't take anymore of the dicks that were sat near us,I'm ashamed of a lot of the new knobheads we seem to be attracting

Some lads can't take their ale and it's always fuelled by drink or drugs or both.

I've never understood the getting that hammered you don't know what's going mentality, especially at finals.

One bloke at the Sunderland final spent the whole of the first half asleep/bogs/concourse. I like a few sherbets before the game but Jesus, it's like some of these never go out.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I was in 112 Row 27....About 5 rows in front it went off royally for a few minutes between city fans in the second half. All seem to stem from something from half time that had spilled over and back into the seats. If you look on the highlights you can see a big block of empty seats after that once they all pissed off. Not one steward intervened.

i dont blame them, who in their right mind would wade into a group of beered up dickhead while earning minimum wage, it's not like you can reason with them.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

same in 108, stewards just wernt interested, one of them a lady was too busy on her phone to bother with the rumpus that was going on

A lad with a city top on near me was jumping up n down celebrating Girouds goal,only to realise it was an Arsenal goal,some silly little bitches behind us singing "where were you when you were shit" to the Arsenal fans? Wtf,then to top it off some hanging little lesbian started a fight with a lad after arguing who was the bigger city fan,that was the final straw for me,utter dickheads

dawlishdave said:
After my last two visits Chelsea SF and Wigan I decided never again, 13 year old grandson (Arsenal fan) wanted to attend on Sun and was ok with going in the City section, almost booked our tickets when his Mum told me she had booked a weekend in Paris. All I can say is thank fuck I missed the now all to common pissheads who spoil the day for every decent person who they meet.
Been to 7 England games with the grandson never any trouble.

So we have at the most three incidents detailed amongst 20000 fans and you not going to bother going?

Do the idiots not win then?

mayo31 said:
dawlishdave said:
After my last two visits Chelsea SF and Wigan I decided never again, 13 year old grandson (Arsenal fan) wanted to attend on Sun and was ok with going in the City section, almost booked our tickets when his Mum told me she had booked a weekend in Paris. All I can say is thank fuck I missed the now all to common pissheads who spoil the day for every decent person who they meet.
Been to 7 England games with the grandson never any trouble.

So we have at the most three incidents detailed amongst 20000 fans and you not going to bother going?

Do the idiots not win then?

Yeah, but even if there was only 3 incidents, they will have affected the day for quite a lot of blues who will have been sat near it and seen it. When that sort of thing happens during a game its hard to just ignore and forget about straight away.

Maybe its made worse due to the unique nature of the ticketing for when we play at neutral venues? ie for home games you generally sit where you want, and with like minded people - depending on the stand i'm in and the level, I generally know how likely it is to have supporters around me who've been on the drink, coke, and have an idea about the age profile.
Whereas at wembley i assume fans who normally stand in the south stand are gonna end up sat next to families from the north stand and older fans from CB level 3 - maybe I'm wrong cos I dont know enough about how seats are allocated for wembley, but i'm sure this makes things worse (eg young kids getting upset by what they see going on).

Couldve got a ticket for yesterday meself, but a lot of recent tales like this from wembley definitely dont make it a more appealing visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.