Coin throwing at Wembley

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
We were in 116 and no trouble at all. Stayed at the end to give both teams a clap. City straight down the tunnel again - when they knew how much we had paid and the transport problems! Walking down Wembley Way with Arsenal fans and one bloke shouting at us that we were Northern Scum, lived in the Shadow of Man U and always would, that we could only buy success. And his team had won 3-0! Fellow Blues (Including a young un in a wheelchair with his family) just ignored the loon. Small % of idiots support all teams. Sad indeed.
First time we have ever left before the teams off the pitch final whistle went had enough wanted away before arse came out surprising how many walking down Wembley way with us .with the journey down we all had the team should of been in the stands shaking everyone's hand not fuckin off straight down the tunnel if that's true

I left before the final whistle and I was glared at as if I was a traitor for departing early

112 had a couple of pricks near the front taking off of a shirt, then a 'mate' throwing it onto the pitch. A decent steward retrieved it for him, and told him to put his shirt back on, and behave.
Sadly, they were at it again a few minutes later. Pissed up dickheads singing 'get your tits out for the lads'. I'm sure I'd stopped singing that stuff by the time I was about 18, and yet we have blokes in their early 20s shouting it out with kids in close proximity.

Admitted the game was crap, but these lads never looked like taking much notice of the game.

Another set came into McDonalds (on the way up from Wembley Central station before the game. McD's had a perfectly civil mix of Arsenal and City fans, but it had to be City fans mouthing off with Gerrard song. There was no harm done, it's just embarrassing that's all. After fans have had a few, they've no idea how daft they look to the sober masses.

In the loos at half time, a spotty pissed up gobshite mouthing off about about 'Munichs'. Classless. We were losing to Arsenal and all they can come up with is a drunken rant about United fans? I find it incredible these morons think it's original and funny. It's not. It never really was, but it was certainly more original before they were even born!

Thankfully it's a tiny minority. But we have them like any club has them.

The players at my local conference club Dartford always come near to the supporters and clap us after EVERY game, it speaks volumes that our lot just pissed off down the tunnel...

FanchesterCity said:
112 had a couple of pricks near the front taking off of a shirt, then a 'mate' throwing it onto the pitch. A decent steward retrieved it for him, and told him to put his shirt back on, and behave.
Sadly, they were at it again a few minutes later. Pissed up dickheads singing 'get your tits out for the lads'. I'm sure I'd stopped singing that stuff by the time I was about 18, and yet we have blokes in their early 20s shouting it out with kids in close proximity.

Admitted the game was crap, but these lads never looked like taking much notice of the game.

Another set came into McDonalds (on the way up from Wembley Central station before the game. McD's had a perfectly civil mix of Arsenal and City fans, but it had to be City fans mouthing off with Gerrard song. There was no harm done, it's just embarrassing that's all. After fans have had a few, they've no idea how daft they look to the sober masses.

In the loos at half time, a spotty pissed up gobshite mouthing off about about 'Munichs'. Classless. We were losing to Arsenal and all they can come up with is a drunken rant about United fans? I find it incredible these morons think it's original and funny. It's not. It never really was, but it was certainly more original before they were even born!

Thankfully it's a tiny minority. But we have them like any club has them.
In the loo,s shit happens you should av gone in the bogs mate they wer takin the piss in there too lol

There was a bit of a scuffle in the concourse at the back of 109 at half time, didn't see what it was about or anything, about 3 or 4 blues involved. It seems the same everytime I've been to Wembley, just people drinking too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.