Coin throwing at Wembley

I was in 104 and two blokes were arguing after 6 minutes. SIX minutes into the new season. Think one bloke stood up and blocked the others view. All a bit unnecessary really.

In contrast, in 112 there was hundreds of blues all stood up throughout the game.

Not one dispute.
No conflict.

The only "shit" that was seen was on the pitch by some overpaid semi-pro footballers.

Want me at another CS (complete shit) match City?
Pay for it.

Oh and I'm not saying it doesn't happen because evidently it does, I'm just saying %99 of Supporters are well behaved and the women, kids, general public seemed happy and safe (minus the crap result)

In 111 we had a steward giving a young lad 7/8 some shit for standing on his seat around 25 mins into the game, young lad was upset. He was surrounded by his family so doubt anything would have happened H&S wise. Steward was advised to get his boss. At full time no boss....steward still stood at the tunnel....

One of the quietest Wembley City matches I've been to.

Every club has it's share of twats following them. No reason why City would be any different in that regard. Blokes on the ale all day, then decide to give the verbals to someone else who was looking at them. Before you know, utter chaos breaks out. Like someone said a few posts up, it's baffling why people feel the need to get pissed up before the game. I was lucky enough to be at the Wigan final and it was staggering the amount of blokes who were semi-comatose outside the turnstiles that day. Why do it? I doubt they can remember much of the day.

Then again; thinking back, that's no bad thing!

blue b4 the moon said:
In 111 we had a steward giving a young lad 7/8 some shit for standing on his seat around 25 mins into the game, young lad was upset. He was surrounded by his family so doubt anything would have happened H&S wise. Steward was advised to get his boss. At full time no boss....steward still stood at the tunnel....

One of the quietest Wembley City matches I've been to.

Here's a good one for you: stewards were telling 2 lads to put their shirts back on as it's stadium policy.

We were in 116 and no trouble at all. Stayed at the end to give both teams a clap. City straight down the tunnel again - when they knew how much we had paid and the transport problems! Walking down Wembley Way with Arsenal fans and one bloke shouting at us that we were Northern Scum, lived in the Shadow of Man U and always would, that we could only buy success. And his team had won 3-0! Fellow Blues (Including a young un in a wheelchair with his family) just ignored the loon. Small % of idiots support all teams. Sad indeed.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
We were in 116 and no trouble at all. Stayed at the end to give both teams a clap. City straight down the tunnel again - when they knew how much we had paid and the transport problems! Walking down Wembley Way with Arsenal fans and one bloke shouting at us that we were Northern Scum, lived in the Shadow of Man U and always would, that we could only buy success. And his team had won 3-0! Fellow Blues (Including a young un in a wheelchair with his family) just ignored the loon. Small % of idiots support all teams. Sad indeed.

Probably a coincidence but we had an Arsenal fan as well (possibly the same tw#t) giving us shit down Wembley way. He was really drunk but still it was no excuse to be acting a bell end. Nearly kicked off until the police separated us. Personally if City had won the CS id be staying to see them lift the shield instead of leaving to give shit to Arsenal fans.

I was Block 111 towards the bottom rows. 2 fans arguing in front of everyone because one wanted to sit and one wanted to stand. After 25 mins this was. It was quite petty to be honest. As with a lot of stories on this thread it turned into a who's the loyaler fan debate. You wouldn't think we had just won the league with the mood of some of the fans yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.