Coin throwing at Wembley

Lots of people get pissed at Wembley. That's one factor. The other is that everyone tends to just get mixed in together: the fans who sit in the family stand can be next to a gang of lads who sit in the South Stand. This used to sort itsself out through ticket pricing: the rougher lads went in the cheaper seats, but if City only release a few blocks at a time that's not going to happen.

In general, if you want to avoid this sort of thing I'd say go in the upper tier.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
young lads drunk and swearing at a football match !!!! its part of football and always has been. next time i go I will sit in silence and politely clap. we need standing areas where all these lads can stand together and have a sing song

Course they've always been around, but it doesn't have to be part of football.
There's different levels of enthusiasm, of course there is, but this isn't 'support', it's a bunch on nobheads who are tanked up for a day out, lose all self control and act like morons during a game. If smashing up the toilets is support for our club, then I'm out.

If they look like pricks, talk like pricks and behave like pricks.... it makes them pricks in my book.

FanchesterCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
young lads drunk and swearing at a football match !!!! its part of football and always has been. next time i go I will sit in silence and politely clap. we need standing areas where all these lads can stand together and have a sing song

Course they've always been around, but it doesn't have to be part of football.
There's different levels of enthusiasm, of course there is, but this isn't 'support', it's a bunch on nobheads who are tanked up for a day out, lose all self control and act like morons during a game. If smashing up the toilets is support for our club, then I'm out.

If they look like pricks, talk like pricks and behave like pricks.... it makes them pricks in my book.

Not just football, working trains through Reading on a Sat when Newbury races were on was a nightmare, pissheads of both sexes 25 to 50 most of them.
Drink Drugs then more Drink to blame.

118 could not see any trouble.I was thinking this is the soberest i have seen our support at Wembley.
Left early as well.5mins to go and got back to Kings Cross for 5:30 despite a steady stream of Blues and Gooners.

Blue Til Death said:
We should bring the Blazing Squad in to sort it out..!

Only if it's even numbers - if you've got six tell me and I'll get another lad out

beermusic said:
Blue Til Death said:
We should bring the Blazing Squad in to sort it out..!

Only if it's even numbers - if you've got six tell me and I'll get another lad out

That amused me greatly too 4 on 4 and it didn't happen.. The Cool Kats would have dry bummed them all and had em in tears crying for their mums...How times have changed..!

the issue is exacerbated when you have kids or you've brought your 60+ year old parent with you, coz you are in a vunerable position. If you are a 20 year old lad who's been on mini bus beer session all day you don't even notice other people around you. We've all been one of these lads in a group. It's part of growing up and pushing the boundaries, but a bloke in his 30's and 40's who too pissed to face the pitch, that's the sort of bloke who needs to sort his life out before re-attending a football match.

I didn't see a single incident of note all day which is remarkable given the number of fans and the result. Normally if City get beat there's argument everywhere as tempers fray.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.