Coldplay

Iv never been much of a fan, but i saw them live at Open'er festival in Poland a couple of weeks back and thought they were amazing!

Chris Martins still a boring fuck tho!!

Blue_Ash said:
Iv never been much of a fan, but i saw them live at Open'er festival in Poland a couple of weeks back and thought they were amazing!

But a boring fuck with a fit wife. He must pinch himself at times. Just think when Se7en was out or Sliding Doors, he would have been amongst us normal people who fawned over Paltrow, completely unawares he would one day get to sample her minge on a nightly basis. He must absolutely fucking pinch himself!

Pigeonho said:
Blue_Ash said:

But a boring fuck with a fit wife. He must pinch himself at times. Just think when Se7en was out or Sliding Doors, he would have been amongst us normal people who fawned over Paltrow, completely unawares he would one day get to sample her minge on a nightly basis. He must absolutely fucking pinch himself!

Mate, you sound like your gonna go all Kevin Spacey on her with jealousy like that!!! ;-)

Blue_Ash said:
Pigeonho said:
Blue_Ash said:

Mate, you sound like your gonna go all Kevin Spacey on her with jealousy like that!!! ;-)
Haha!

North West bias aside, I'd still rather listen to Elbow or Doves than Coldplay. Do You Like Rock Music? by British Sea Power is also an album equal to anything that Coldplay have done yet they don't get the credit.

squirtyflower said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Why is it so trendy to hate on them when they are far more creative than a band like Oasis? x
wtf?

Personally I love both bands.

EDIT:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHg-PhseKOQ&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

enough said

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Coldplay are fucking shit.
I wouldn't say Coldplay were shit. I'm not a huge fan but some of their singles have been very famous and very well recieved for good reasons. In fact, before Viva la Vida, I'm struggling to find a single they released that I didn't enjoy at least a little bit.

They're not so great to see live, though. On the TV, it's enjoyable, but getting covered in piss at an average concert just isn't worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.