Coldplay

Yeah, Coldplay are clever, good musicians and can write nice songs that have massive appeal, but sweet baby jesus they're so wet with no edge. Theyre probably good mates with Keane....whatever happened to them? No need to answer that

Bellyeye said:
Yeah, Coldplay are clever, good musicians and can write nice songs that have massive appeal, but sweet baby jesus they're so wet with no edge. Theyre probably good mates with Keane....whatever happened to them? No need to answer that
Keane and the Kaiser Chiefs followed the same path.

One excellent album, one pretty decent album, then a pretty terrible album. 'Never Miss a Beat' by the Kaiser Chiefs is honestly one of my top 10 most hated songs.

Bellyeye said:
Yep, agree with that. I bought a couple of their CDs to see what the fuss was about, and I just don't like them. A few good songs, but not one of the CDs ever got played more than once. Best thing they done was sample Kraftwerk!

pauldominic said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Coldplay are fucking shit.

please explain.

Sorry, I must have forgotten myself for a moment. Coldplay's music is fucking shit. With a bit of luck I won't have to "please explain" that again.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:33 pm --<br /><br />
MATCITY said:
pauldominic said:

please explain.
i think I understand what hes getting at

"Please explain" is up there with "Discuss".

pauldominic said:

please explain.

Sorry, I must have forgotten myself for a moment. Coldplay's music is fucking shit. With a bit of luck I won't have to "please explain" that again.

-- Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:33 pm --

MATCITY said:
pauldominic said:
please explain.
i think I understand what hes getting at

"Please explain" is up there with "Discuss".

Ok I understand.

I just like coldplay, abba, blondie, elo, queen, sex pistols, public image, beatles, oasis, thin lizzy, dire straits, cliff richard etc etc etc.

EDIT: Sad Cafe and plenty other bands
Discuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.