Cole Palmer

I think we'll see him vs Porto for a considerable time if the first team players play well and finish the game by half time. Genuinely excited for this kid.

For those that haven’t seen it yet, you HAVE to watch Cole Palmer’s 2nd goal against Liverpool. He is on a path to stardom this kid. I will be distraught if we don’t go out of our way to make a path to the first team for him.

Highlights below, City won 7-2. Palmer (2), Delap (2), Bernabe, Knight and Doyle.

Class/ maturity/ and I might add Arrogant, from someone so young
A very special talent,
And all 3 off the above is what needed to be a special talent.

For those that haven’t seen it yet, you HAVE to watch Cole Palmer’s 2nd goal against Liverpool. He is on a path to stardom this kid. I will be distraught if we don’t go out of our way to make a path to the first team for him.

Highlights below, City won 7-2. Palmer (2), Delap (2), Bernabe, Knight and Doyle.

Loses points for the Ronaldo celebration after his first goal

Hopefully get an easy draw in the fa cup tonight and then we've got to be seeing Palmer, Braaf, Doyle and Delap in the mix. They should be playing easy cup games now

He has the swagger of someone with inner belief in his ability. For me, it will be a joy if he makes it because his kind of maverick style, allied to hard work, is rare
I see a little bit of Bale in his movement and style......i'll take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.