Cole Palmer

I don't see it happening,we will have a squad of seasoned Internationals fighting for game time so i am struggling to understand where meaningful game time for promising kids will be found?

Unless he or another shows up in preseason and is taking the club by storm.....I would be using the loan system.

I don't see it happening,we will have a squad of seasoned Internationals fighting for game time so i am struggling to understand where meaningful game time for promising kids will be found?

Unless he or another shows up in preseason and is taking the club by storm.....I would be using the loan system.

Yeah it will be tough and the stars will have to align, such as a couple of injuries and players being rested after a midweek champs league match, as an example.

If the Bernardo rumours are true, and were not able to replace him, that may provide an opening, even if it was not preplanned. I post this from a position of ignorance as I cannot really comment if he is good enough at this point in time.

Last edited:
It was found for Foden and to a lesser extent Garcia so I can't see why not. Besides, we've only just entered the transfer window, there may be more movement than we're expecting yet.
Hopefully....but i keep reiterating that Foden was very much a special case.His talent was way beyond anyone else's and he was the project poster boy for the EDS.The club made it work,and even then his patience was fully tested as he was drip fed into the first team.
I may well be miles off,but while very talented,i don't see the same genius with Palmer and i dont see the same effort being made to get him into the team,
If we find the right loan club,that has to be a better development path in my opinion.
Either way.looking forward to see where his ability leads.

Great news. Only seen him play a couple of times but he is clearly something special. Big step up to the first team though so only when he's physically ready, he'll be worth waiting for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.