Cole Palmer

There are likely to be, based on previous years, a few matches next year where were 2/3 up. I just hope we use those occasions to integrate the kids like Palmer/Doyle etc
I don't see it happening,we will have a squad of seasoned Internationals fighting for game time so i am struggling to understand where meaningful game time for promising kids will be found?

Unless he or another shows up in preseason and is taking the club by storm.....I would be using the loan system.

I don't see it happening,we will have a squad of seasoned Internationals fighting for game time so i am struggling to understand where meaningful game time for promising kids will be found?

Unless he or another shows up in preseason and is taking the club by storm.....I would be using the loan system.
It was found for Foden and to a lesser extent Garcia so I can't see why not. Besides, we've only just entered the transfer window, there may be more movement than we're expecting yet.

Great for him, bad news for barca.

Don't think he's ready to be breaking through properly just yet but he certainly has talent.

I know we have this philosophy of getting them playing with our first team to improve and learning the style but I do think there's some that would benefit immensely from a good loan at a promotion chasing championship side. He would be the ideal candidate.

Great for him, bad news for barca.

Don't think he's ready to be breaking through properly just yet but he certainly has talent.

I know we have this philosophy of getting them playing with our first team to improve and learning the style but I do think there's some that would benefit immensely from a good loan at a promotion chasing championship side. He would be the ideal candidate.
Apparently the club disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.