Cole Palmer

Another thing to consider - if he moves to Chelsea for £50m and plays well for 6 weeks he’ll be in the England side, and have a good chance of going to the Euros.

Not because Southgate hates City, but because a transfer like that puts you on the map.

That brings new levels of fame and money and status and career progression.

Honestly I think this transfer interest is good for everyone. Pep and the club need to realise they need to use these kids or we’ll lose them.

Either Palmer leaves and his career takes a forward step and we get Bobb or McAtee to take his minutes or the club show they value him a lot and he plays more.

Nope, not for any amount short of something record breaking or if he absolutely demanded a move. He’s a Mancunian he loves city and he’s absolute class. I’d love a city team with foden, palmer, rico our two Yorkshiremen defenders and Jack in it.

This.

He is there or thereabouts right now for us and to be selling to a rival domestically for nothing in reality in this current market is ridiculous.
That’s a tough one on Palmer though. We don’t think you’re good enough for us but we think you’re too good to sell to a rival.

IMO I don’t think he makes it here and I very much doubt he gets much game time there either. You could argue him going there is actually better for us, he cant come back to haunt us if he isn’t playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.