Cole Palmer

I get why Chelsea would want him. I get why we would want to sell him, if he wants to move and the price is right. I get Chelsea would likely pay what we ask for.

What I don't get is why the fuck he would want to go there. Same issue as here with players in front of himself for playing time, but without all the good things. He can hardly be craving London over Manchester as well.

For Eze? I'd be really happy with that but, again, I feel like Palace would turn down pretty much any offer now.

Money talks and all that but it does feel too late.
Palace placed a price on Ezé's head, so as unwilling as they may be to lose such a talent so late in the window, if the player's willing, a price is agreed & Palace can get a replacement in, it can definitely happen.

We've potentially got Palmer, Cancelo & Philips money, plus the sales of Mahrez, Laporté etc, & the wages saved from Dog. I know Pep likes a smaller squad, but I'm tired of shitting it every time we get an injury.

Now we've got our best players complaining about being rinsed, we need the headroom of a couple of seasoned & talented players added to the squad to make the season ahead easier on us all round...

I get why Chelsea would want him. I get why we would want to sell him, if he wants to move and the price is right. I get Chelsea would likely pay what we ask for.

What I don't get is why the fuck he would want to go there. Same issue as here with players in front of himself for playing time, but without all the good things. He can hardly be craving London over Manchester as well.

If he goes to Chelsea I don’t think prem come soon for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.