Cole Palmer

i would keep him but 0 minutes against Newcastle/Sheffield tells you everything

atm he`s 4th choice in his favourite position (Bernardo,Foden,Doku ahead) & Pep is known to be hesitant with subs..logical conclusion would be a transfer to the highest bidder..£50+add on/sell on would be a tempting price..Gomez,Bobb,MacAtee could get his minutes

for Cole it could be a pretty easy desicion..price-tag could give him a better likelihood for game time..Jake Shields,Lavia,Sterling could make life easier than other destinations...higher wages, London...if he`s not a hardcore city fan than he will go

I’d be really fucked off if we sold him to Chelsea.

This.

He is there or thereabouts right now for us and to be selling to a rival domestically for nothing in reality in this current market is ridiculous.

He was the ready made replacement for Mahrez but I don’t see where he gets the game time to develop. Bernardo/Doku/Foden/Grealish are all ahead of him in the pecking order out wide. If I were in his shoes I’d be looking elsewhere

Would still love him to stay, i think he's a real talent and can grow to be a real top player in 3 or 4 positions. But realistically I know it's a tough ask.

I disagree with the versatility comment. I think Palmer is very similar to Mahrez in that he needs to play in the attacking wide right position so he can cut in field. Play him anywhere else and he is nowhere near as effective.

He can however become a top class RW player and if he is given a proper run in this side, he’ll get an England call up before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.