Cole Palmer

Would be gutted if we sold Palmer. I would get him wanting more opportunities but Chelsea don't offer that. He'd be further away from playing than he is with us, where we have more competitions to play in and a thinner squad.

I rate him incredibly highly, I think his footballing intelligence is huge. To do some of the things he does at his age shows just how good he could be and with a good run of games I think we'd all be calling for him to start regularly.

Being happy that we've won a load of trophies and being disappointed at lack of academy players making it into the first team are not mutually exclusive.

In seven years we've only had Phil and Rico properly make it.

That isn't anywhere near good enough IMO.
Cute Fish Gif GIFs | Tenor

It’s a disgrace. Bring back the days of Redmond, White, Lake, Brightwell, Hinchcliffe and Moulden. Team chock-full of local, young lads, developed by the club. And a pristine trophy cabinet.
View attachment 91977
moulden bobby, lake and white are club legends and gave me just as much good times as this present lot and football is about enjoying what you watch, trophies are an extra and though nice not necessary to enjoy it

hinchcliffe however can fuck off

This has annoyed me, why are we open to selling one of our talented players... Especially to Chelsea.

This just doesn't make sense.

Rico just signed a new deal ?

Signing a new deal as a young player is great for the young player but also keeps the value of the player reasonably high when the time comes to shift them on.

An established player signing a new deal is different as mostly it's about keeping the service, but also along similar lines when getting rid of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.