Cole Palmer

Nothing makes me happier for a youngster who comes through the academy and make it in the team , really sad that palmer can't make it here he has potential and will come to regret it.

Great for both parties imo.

He wasn’t going to play enough minutes for us to adequately assess him or for him to continue his development.

He’s extremely maverick imo. Got absolute fucking magic in him. He’ll be one of those players with an outrageous YouTube highlights video but won’t deliver consistently or authoritatively enough to be a Pep first 11 player.

45m is a nice little earner and shows the Academy is banging out top players who, if not at first 11 level, will be a hit at another top level club, whilst earning us good money. Doing it’s job.

Best of luck to the kid.

I thought Palmer would be very useful playing as a number 8 in helping us beat low blocks with his killer pass and natural ability in front of goal. I guess he will do that for Chelsea now. Oh well. Decent enough fee. Feels a bit meh unless we sign a replacement like Wirtz......

Great for both parties imo.

He wasn’t going to play enough minutes for us to adequately assess him or for him to continue his development.

He’s extremely maverick imo. Got absolute fucking magic in him. He’ll be one of those players with an outrageous YouTube highlights video but won’t deliver consistently or authoritatively enough to be a Pep first 11 player.

45m is a nice little earner and shows the Academy is banging out top players who, if not at first 11 level, will be a hit at another top level club, whilst earning us good money. Doing it’s job.

Best of luck to the kid.
This ^^^

He'll play loads at Chelsea.

Their current wing options are Sterling, Mudryk, Madueke and Hudson-Odoi. CHO is leaving, I suppose Jackson will go back to the wing when Nkunku gets fit, but that's months away. Madueke is shit, Palmer way better and Mudryk is in a very big slump and doesn't look like coming out of it soon.

If palmer signed for them today, he'd be in their best 11.
He would be in the same boat as he currently is at City. Besides that in 12 months time they will be making more signings who would play in Palmer's position. He is better off sticking around at City if that was the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.