Cole Palmer

assume Mcatee will stay now and play rw in the cups etc
Who knows? The story was at least one would stay. But AFAIK it also said City wouldn't entertain a permanent deal for Palmer.

He'll play loads at Chelsea.

Their current wing options are Sterling, Mudryk, Madueke and Hudson-Odoi. CHO is leaving, I suppose Jackson will go back to the wing when Nkunku gets fit, but that's months away. Madueke is shit, Palmer way better and Mudryk is in a very big slump and doesn't look like coming out of it soon.

If palmer signed for them today, he'd be in their best 11.
Jackson is a striker. Nkunku is a second striker/CF.

I thought Palmer would be very useful playing as a number 8 in helping us beat low blocks with his killer pass and natural ability in front of goal. I guess he will do that for Chelsea now. Oh well. Decent enough fee. Feels a bit meh unless we sign a replacement like Wirtz......
Wirtz for Palmer lmao come on. Palmer is no where the player wirtz is and go get 45m for him is insanely good especially considering he warms the bench

Nothing makes me happier for a youngster who comes through the academy and make it in the team , really sad that palmer can't make it here he has potential and will come to regret it.

He might regret joining Chelsea, but he had to leave, he was never going to make it here.

Good player. Loads of potential but don't think he will ever get the minutes he needs/wants at city. Sad to see him go especially to Chelsea as could easily bite us in ass one day but all best to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.