Cole Palmer

Although Palmer has shown moments of brilliance I don't think he's kicked on enough when he's played. I'm a bit sad to see him leave but we're getting good money for him and i wish him well.

How is he supposed to have kicked on when he started 3 PL matches in 3 seasons? And two of those he was playing out of position. Would Foden have kicked on if he pretty much never played?

Gutted that he is gonna to Chelsea and I think he is making a big mistake

I don’t like to see him go as I think he is a great talent but ultimately he will probably get more play time there rather than hoping for a carabou cup run. Pep hasn’t really been giving him any starts.

Haha haha! This forum is batshit crazy sometimes. Nobody has fucking died!!
%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-the-funeral.gif

Am gutted that he’s going, especially to a rival, but it’s a pretty remarkable fee in the circumstances.
Chelsea are a rival in historic terms only, while boehly is in charge they'll just lurch from batshit crazy to implosion to highly publicised rebuild and back

How is he supposed to have kicked on when he started 3 PL matches in 3 seasons? And two of those he was playing out of position. Would Foden have kicked on if he pretty much never played?
Ok. Let's say he hasn't done enough when given his chance. Pep has obviously sanctioned the deal and he knows best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.