Cole Palmer

Stupid move for both player and club. All this net spend bs is another thing that pissing me off. Who gives a feck, if the club wins a net spend trophy. We mocked the vermin for doing exactly, what some people on here are doing
Yawn. Nothing to do with net spend. Palmer said he wants to leave so off he goes.

Stupid move for both player and club. All this net spend bs is another thing that pissing me off. Who gives a feck, if the club wins a net spend trophy. We mocked the vermin for doing exactly, what some people on here are doing
It’s fuck all to do with winning the net spend trophy and all to do with getting the best possible fee for a player who we deem replaceable and helping us continue with our extremely successful business model.
There’s a bigger picture than just some daft comment like yours.

This is essentially paying for Doku's transfer cost and one that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. For one I don't rate Doku while having a very good impression of Cole Palmer. Second and most importantly, he is not only an academy graduate like Diaz, Frimpong or Kelechi, he is also a local lad with great potential. I see a good player in Palmer, it's unfortunate that it might not happen under our watch.
How did you get a very good impression of Palmer? We’ve hardly seen him for the first team and when we have, he honestly hasn’t been ripping up trees

Whilst Doku is an exciting prospect, I don't think him scoring will ever feel as good as watching a local lad who's been at the club since the age of 7 curling one into the far corner at Wembley. Gutted to lose palmer.
Gutted that he is gonna to Chelsea and I think he is making a big mistake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.