Cole Palmer

Absolutely correct for me, they think they should be playing every game, who in the last 2 games should he have started ahead of ? Also with very slender leads in both games who are you bringing him on for ?
Bernardo was ineffective the last time out. The game could have used a more direct forward player than another whose instinct is still those of a midfielder.

If this is true it's a case of too many in front of him in the squad. Good luck to the lad whatever happens.

Chelsea reportedly walked away from Lyon’s Cherki because of their ‘attitude’ concerns, though they were still being linked with him as late as yesterday. Would be strange if they then turned to Palmer if he too had ‘attitude’ concerns. Not sure where these mischievous rumours start.

Just from pricks/ attention seekers on forums trying to sound like they know something special,

Pains in the arse imo

I would love him to stay at City & prove all his doubters wrong, i just dont think we are a club that can realistically give him the time he will need to do that.
Nearly every game we play is important in terms of winning trophies or titles, we just dont have the time to give these kids, maybe when another club is top of the tree, we will have the time
Hmm if Phil Foden was just emerging then Pep would make bits of game time for him…..like he is with Rico - something didn’t fit between Pep and Cole and I personally think it’s an attitude thing as he has the talent

Chelsea reportedly walked away from Lyon’s Cherki because of their ‘attitude’ concerns, though they were still being linked with him as late as yesterday. Would be strange if they then turned to Palmer if he too had ‘attitude’ concerns. Not sure where these mischievous rumours start.
Maybe at the U21 final vs Spain, the injury cheating and celebrating in front of their bench. Sergio Gomez wasn't happy. But that was a heated final, I don't think Cole is a problematic lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.