Cole Palmer

May be heresy to some and sorry if already said but I think Bobb is a better prospect than Cole - more adaptable and certainly more dynamic. The money for Cole is ludicrous in my view and simply too good to turn down. If he were not a Manchester lad we would all be lauding this deal like we did with the Torres transfer. Sorry if I upset a few.
I agree. As much as it’s a shame to see him go I wish him all the best. And for that money well you have to accept.

I’m gutted about this. Similarly to Lavia I would rather the club be investing time in our youth products than signing the likes of Kalvin Phillips.

It is my one and only slight criticism of Pep, and I repeat it is only slight, that I expected him to promote more youth players than he has done. Similarly to his Barca days.

Not all bad though we won a treble last season!!!
I think it was probably easier for Pep to bring the youth through at Barca as the league was a little more forgiving than over here.

In the Premier League we obviously need to be bang on it every single game. Case in point... Brentford, Southampton and Forest. Not much room for kids finding their feet gradually...

Making shit loads of money
It’s a business in case you weren’t aware
He is an always has been a filth fan Pictures of him not too many years ago in his shitty red kit No allegiance whatsoever It’s done let’s move on

May be heresy to some and sorry if already said but I think Bobb is a better prospect than Cole - more adaptable and certainly more dynamic. The money for Cole is ludicrous in my view and simply too good to turn down. If he were not a Manchester lad we would all be lauding this deal like we did with the Torres transfer. Sorry if I upset a few.
Bobb may be the better prospect but he's not a goal scorer which is what Palmer is and what we need considering Grealish gives us next to none from the other side(he gives us plenty of other things).

It’s a difficult situation for Pep. We would not have won the treble with Palmer and lavia.

It can't be proven either way but I seriously doubt that if you swap Kalvin Phillips out for Romeo Lavia last season then we'd fail to achieve what we achieved.

I don't believe the choice is as black and white as you make out. We can be just as successful and still integrate young players better than we have done.

There's a balance to be had but it's a balance we don't have to find because it's easier to just throw £50m+ at a position than go for some kid who is an unknown quantity at senior level.

Yeah. Nailed on source, mate.

Some random on Bluemoon said it and a couple of fcukwits then repeated it.
Because he’s one of them players bit like Rihad they get a rep as being lazy or disinterested but in fact there not there highly skill full and just want to show it marhez was the master

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.