Cole Palmer

It’s a difficult situation for Pep. We would not have won the treble with Palmer and lavia. Only the very best(foden) will play.

If we want to keep all the academy players we have to be honest about where we want to be as a club. Winning trophies every year or spurs?

So if we go down the keep the youth what happens when we don’t win?

I think we can all agree Palmer is a talented player but he doesn’t want to wait anymore for games. Mahrez left so we all assumed he would be used more but seemingly not. If a player wants out city will not stand in their way. Unless you are Bernie that is.

Competition is fierce. Maybe the younger players need to be more patient. I do agree in hindsight about Phillips but I still hope he can turn it around. The academy is so good, plenty more debates will be had. The talent churn is only getting started.

A mixture of world class talent for abroad and home grown world talent would be the dream.
But we did win the Champions League with Palmer. Replace Philips minute with Lavia & we win the treble with them both in the squad

He is an always has been a filth fan Pictures of him not too many years ago in his shitty red kit No allegiance whatsoever It’s done let’s move on

Why do I always see stuff like this but have never been shown any evidence other than "trust me mate"?

Tbh, I don't even care. I just would have thought that the amount of comments about it I've seen on here as well as other insinuations on Reddit would provide something more concrete.

Must admit I find it disappointing another kid from the academy has been moved on. Was looking forward to watching him develop over the next couple of years.

For the player Im not convinced this is a great move either, as Chelsea suit playing a 3-5-2 without wingers and even if they did shift to a 4-3-3 players like Sterling, Madueke would be competition for that spot.

We have a player here who two of our biggest rivals wanted to sign (Pool and Chelsea) so clearly our rivals see value in our young players. 40 million seems good money today but a bit like Lavia, it will probably be small beer further down the line.

Why do I always see stuff like this but have never been shown any evidence other than "trust me mate"?

Tbh, I don't even care. I just would have thought that the amount of comments about it I've seen on here as well as other insinuations on Reddit would provide something more concrete.
If I knew how to post a pic I would

The first time since takeover I am not impressed by our buy-sell police, specifically Doku in-Palmer out. Right now I hate it actually.
Us and Chelsea have been doing some really weird 'moneyball' trickery for the last two seasons (including this one).

May be heresy to some and sorry if already said but I think Bobb is a better prospect than Cole - more adaptable and certainly more dynamic. The money for Cole is ludicrous in my view and simply too good to turn down. If he were not a Manchester lad we would all be lauding this deal like we did with the Torres transfer. Sorry if I upset a few.

Palmer is and will always be a better natural winger than Bobb IMO. If we want another technically gifted winger that plays like a midfielder, sure, Bobb better...but not sure he'll ever match Cole's dribbling and finishing. Do rate him though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.