Cole Palmer

Called THAT club filth NOT the lad
Well at least we can agree on that they are complete filth. Liked Palmer though and he scored a couple of belters against the rags at youth level shame he couldn’t do it for the 1st team.

Grealish/Doku - Foden/Bernado.

He’s a good player and great prospect but that’s tough to break into.

Also add Alvarez into the mix either wide or centrally instead of Foden/Bernado freeing them up more.
Yep we don't know how Pep will play it but my general impression is that Phil and Bernardo will be used more centrally except possibly in big matches where Bernardo may play wide.

In all honesty, only time will tell if this is a good deal or not.

It’s a crazy fee for somebody with barely any PL minutes under his belt but if he goes there and fulfils his evident potential and consistently delivers moments he showed for us in the Super Cup it could end up being a bargain for Chelsea.

With him being a manc lad I am gutted he’s going as I love seeing academy graduates in the first team. I wish him all the best and I’m pleased for his family as this move and contract he’s getting will set them up for life now.

Why do I always see stuff like this but have never been shown any evidence other than "trust me mate"?

Tbh, I don't even care. I just would have thought that the amount of comments about it I've seen on here as well as other insinuations on Reddit would provide something more concrete.

As I said in an earlier post, this sort of stuff is typical of 'fans' seeking to discredit ex-players in order to justify the club selling them.

They'll be lauding new shiny toys like Nunes etc without knowing the first thing about them.

Tossers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.