Cole Palmer

Probably been a blue longer than you and if you think nunes is our answer, you are deluded
I`ve never said that Nunes was the answer.I stated that we needed cover for Rodders and he can certainly play in that position.
Go on I`ll give you the benefit of the doubt ... I`ve been watching City since 1964/65 season but been a fan since 1961/62.

I am a little gutted . I think this is a mistake on both sides but mostly for Cole.

Why would you leave the best run club in the country and one with the greatest manager ever (no contest for me), to go to a basket case club like Chelsea? History shows that few players who leave City go onto greater things and that they would have been better staying, learning from Pep and fighting for their place in the squad.

My guess is that Cole will look back when he is a FOC like me and shake his head at his mistake. But it is his mistake to make and as a former blue I wish him well with the normal caveat.

I`ve never said that Nunes was the answer.I stated that we needed cover for Rodders and he can certainly play in that position.
Go on I`ll give you the benefit of the doubt ... I`ve been watching City since 1964/65 season but been a fan since 1961/62.
Ok, top trumped me on that lol. Doesn't mean I don't have a valid and passionate opinion. My view is that Phil could fill that position exceptionally. Way better than nines. I'd prefer to keep our best talent where we can but I do also get that is he wants to go, we need to get max for him.

Wtf. Just got back from the gym and I’m initially shocked and gutted. He’s A local lad from Wythenshawe Manchester, that’s where I’m gutted. he’s definitely talented, but having said all that I always trust and back Pep so good luck to him. I wanted him to be a success at City. I’m also sure he could’ve had good game time with city for all the trophies and games. We are going for all that with a small squad. have we got the smallest squad in the premiership?

Wtf. Just got back from the gym and I’m initially shocked and gutted. He’s A local lad from Wythenshawe Manchester, that’s where I’m gutted. he’s definitely talented, but having said all that I always trust and back Pep so good luck to him. I wanted him to be a success at City. I’m also sure he could’ve had good game time with city for all the trophies and games. We are going for all that with a small squad. have we got the smallest squad in the premiership?
Not according to most media outlets;)

Ok, top trumped me on that lol. Doesn't mean I don't have a valid and passionate opinion. My view is that Phil could fill that position exceptionally. Way better than nines. I'd prefer to keep our best talent where we can but I do also get that is he wants to go, we need to get max for him.
Foden is likely to be needed playing further forward. I'd see Nunes more as back-up (initially at least) to Kovacic or potentially Rodri alongside Kovacic. Foden is more a player for the AM midfield role or on either wing..

No I`m not against your opinion even though we both have differing views but I think its very good business for City and Cole. He`s very much down the pecking order at City, but if he`s been given assurances from Chelsea that he`ll get more game time, then good luck to him.
Sorry but Nunes should have nothing to do with the argument/debate as they are two entirely different players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.