Cole Palmer

The last Wythenshawe lad to get in the Chelsea dressing room served 4 years , Cole has done well , is set for life yet it seems a big leap to a club not far behind the rags for bizarre ownership sagas.

If Salah leaves for Saudi IL feel a hell of a lot better about this!
Wont give the Dippers any chance of finding a half decent replacement and say what you like about him, but he`s been a brilliant player (albeit a cheat as well) but that would really piss Klopp off. Much gnashing of teeth from him would feel like a fucking earthquake to be heard from 100 miles away.
Makes me feel all warm inside just thinking about it. ;)

Cant really blame him for leaving. Not like we’ve given him any indication he will be playing much. Would preferred that we sent him out on loan to a club he would actually start for and bring him back for next season.

Cant really blame him for leaving. Not like we’ve given him any indication he will be playing much. Would preferred that we sent him out on loan to a club he would actually start for and bring him back for next seaseason
Clearly wasn't an option based on Peps comments

Was either sale or stay, loans aren't really that popular unless they are for players who've struggled and need to recapture some form

Cant really blame him for leaving. Not like we’ve given him any indication he will be playing much. Would preferred that we sent him out on loan to a club he would actually start for and bring him back for next season.
We’ve said going out on loan isn’t an option, he stays or he leaves Pep said

Home grown players don't account for that I'm sure.
Squeaks in as an under 21 player this season, but next season he has to earn his place as one of the 25.
It's sad, but I just don't think he'll make it for us. Best to cash in now while Chelsea are willing to pay top price.

Just not sure he has the mentality for Pep and seems to get a lot of niggles throughout the season and misses games? £45m is a big fee for him though which hopefully we find a way to invest over the next day or so

You said twice he’d asked for guarantees. That’s a far cry from “wanting more games”.

I get the hump not because he’s leaving but because some people make shit up.
Semantics Sir bacon. I get the hump with you trying to start an argument over nothing.

The rest… well try not to get so wound up. It’s all essentially the same thing anyway.

The player is leaving because he is not getting picked to start for city. Ask Pep why?

No buyback, no sell-on. Is he leaving on sour terms? Not even a little fight put up for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.