Cole Palmer

Cole v guardiol when we meet Chelsea. Mmmm not sure who to put my money on.
Sad he gone as we all want manc lads playing for the blue boys but as others have said I think his application not skill will prevent him being a too top player

Shame he's decided to go but its very good money for a player who has a lot to prove. Good luck to him except against us.

It can't be proven either way but I seriously doubt that if you swap Kalvin Phillips out for Romeo Lavia last season then we'd fail to achieve what we achieved.

I don't believe the choice is as black and white as you make out. We can be just as successful and still integrate young players better than we have done.

There's a balance to be had but it's a balance we don't have to find because it's easier to just throw £50m+ at a position than go for some kid who is an unknown quantity at senior level.
Could have swapped me for Phillips and not much would have been different.

Gutted to see someone go who has been with City so long. Good luck Cole

Not sure what to make of this one. He’s a good player but I’m guessing either the club just don’t think he fits (as they thought when they nearly released him a few years back) or he thinks he’s better than he is. It will be interesting to see how he progresses this season but £40M+ can’t be ignored in my view. He’s nowhere near worth that at the moment.

Surprised by this move, It seemed like Palmer was going to get a lot more chances this season.

Which are the options for RW now? Foden, Silva, Julian?

Compared to Anthony Gordon I think the fee is ok when you consider his number of starts compared to Cole. I did wonder if he had the personality to play for City but his little bit of aggro in the under 21's final for england gave me hope he was gonna kick on this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.