Cole Palmer

And that’s that confirmed. Again this is another one that the club have known about for at least two weeks. It’s not come out the blue. The only thing that is a surprise is Chelsea come in.

Great deal for the club I feel.

de66aacd0f56f063ad931a784c04df4c.gif

Best of luck to him, hope it's a good decision and not the start of a decline through the leagues. I thought Mahrez leaving would be his chance to step up to the plate.

Are we short now in wide areas, I wonder? Doku, Bernie, Grealish, Bobb, maybe Foden if not used centrally.

Good luck to him. I was hoping we could make something out of him but I guess we don't rate him enough to go all out for his career.

I hope he gets what he wants but I suspect not. It's the sign of a great team or club that players don't usually leave and go on to better things. But I really hope this guy does. Poch is a good manager to go to. Let's see if he gets a much game time though.

Poor kid............how will he manage
You’re being disingenuous, it was a comparison of player wages in an industry where nearly every player is comparatively wealthy.

I did put “relatively” 100k for a near 90m player is not a correlation between transfer fees and wages we normally see.

The agent would normally negotiate higher, the argument being if he’s in the top 5 British transfers of all time he should be amongst the top earners which he isn’t but I know it’s still mega money, some want more, Saudi are now accommodating those players.

To be fair, apart from Rico’s stint last season, I think Pep has given Cole more opportunities than any other youth player, and he hasn’t really proved himself good enough to be a starter or to have loads more game time.
That doesn’t mean he couldn’t be that one day, but so far he hasn’t earned it, so he had to make a choice.
Good luck to the lad.

Saying that… I don’t think he’ll get much game time there either and will be out on loan next season at the latest.

If I was Chelsea, I’d have waited 24 hours and got Cancelo at half the price when Barca realised they couldn’t manage it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.