Cole Palmer

‘It’s really nice to be joining a new club knowing I’ve got four really good mates already here, ready to help me settle in and adapt. Knowing them helped me make the decision to come. Hopefully I settle in quickly, and help the team win games and win as many trophies as possible.” - Palmer
It’s nice to dream I suppose.

‘It’s really nice to be joining a new club knowing I’ve got four really good mates already here, ready to help me settle in and adapt. Knowing them helped me make the decision to come. Hopefully I settle in quickly, and help the team win games and win as many trophies as possible.” - Palmer
Who’s the four mates ? Sterling ..

Obviously wrote that himself with no input from Chelsea PR team. :)

24th August I posted this in the Nunes thread.

‘On Palmer I have been told this morning that he wants to go play first team football and has alerted the club of his desire to do so. Club and Palmer now trying to find the best solution. Expect to see news on this anytime now.’

This has just been confirmed to be the case.

Thing is though, he’ll get less game time than he did here and be agitating for a move by next summer, sadly.

24th August I posted this in the Nunes thread.

‘On Palmer I have been told this morning that he wants to go play first team football and has alerted the club of his desire to do so. Club and Palmer now trying to find the best solution. Expect to see news on this anytime now.’

This has just been confirmed to be the case.
So we did everything (as we usually do) to facilitate a move for the player after learning of their desire to leave.
Thoroughly professional as always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.