Cole Palmer

Pochettino comments are interesting- you get the feeling there's already a disconnect there between him and the higher ups.

Talking about how it was the sporting director who wanted to bring Palmer in, it's not necessarily about him getting more minutes than at City as that may not be the case, and that he's one for the future.

Whilst all that is true, pochettino highlighting the onus of this signing was on the sporting director is very interesting.
My take of Pochettino’s comments too. More or less said Joe Shield’s signing & not exactly unequivocal on Cole’s chances of being in the starting line up.
Strange decision by Cole but thanks for the Super cup equaliser

View attachment 92191

Fuck me! Pochettino's just made it clear Cole Palmer's a Sporting Director & Owner signing, & he knew very little about it! (⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)

He didn't exactly sound too impressed, & said he's a young player who's here to develop & gain more playing time.

Body language suggests Pochettino ain't too pleased having players given to him that he didn't request! WTF is going on over at The Shed?

The plot thickens like lump custard! \0/
Like I said yesterday, Pochettino has been begging them to bring in experienced players and they haven’t.

Like I said yesterday, Pochettino has been begging them to bring in experienced players and they haven’t.
Agreed. There's long-term planning, & there's the demand for instant success.

If Chelsea don't getting into the CL positions, players being bought by the Owner & Sporting Director that Poch didn't want, will become a grating issue.

Why bring in a manager & go over his head with signings he doesn't want, or thinks he needs, & deny him the experience he's desperate for?

Madness! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.