Cole Palmer

'I've joined Chelsea because the project here sounds good and because of the platform I will have to try to showcase my talents.'

what a load of shite haha

First thing is he's on a much better pay deal than at City, Second thing is he's still sitting on the bench but with more money in his pockets,

A bad move for Palmer, going to a rapidly changing bloated squad, that have just moved on a similar player, where the owner buys the players, and the manager has a thug style of playing.
Best of luck hope it works out for you.

A bad move for Palmer, going to a rapidly changing bloated squad, that have just moved on a similar player, where the owner buys the players, and the manager has a thug style of playing.
Best of luck hope it works out for you.
Great move for the lad. He’ll be getting loads more wonga and, if all else fails, he’ll end up back up north, having been bought for £95M by the rags…….

‘It’s really nice to be joining a new club knowing I’ve got four really good mates already here, ready to help me settle in and adapt. Knowing them helped me make the decision to come. Hopefully I settle in quickly, and help the team win games and win as many trophies as possible.” - Palmer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.