Cole Palmer

I think a move to London for him is perfect tbh, wasn’t gonna get the chances at City I feel, younger and lesser squad at Chelsea to break into and most importantly, it’s away from any outside noise in Manchester.

I played against Cole and his mates at 6 a side when he was in the first team and was supposed to be injured. Seems like he’s easily influenced.

I think being away from his mates and family is probably a good thing, time to grow up, sink or swim.

Wish him all the best.
"it’s away from any outside noise in Manchester"

LOL the noise in London will be quieter?

What could go wrong, a young guy on a huge 7 year contract going go to the smoke with a bit of swagger and attitude and playing for a club that is run by Billy Smarts brother!!!

I wish him well but for me Chelsea was the last club in the world to join at his time, Brighton was the club for him, superbly run club, great place to live and a superb coach looking after and guiding you.

Last edited:
I think a move to London for him is perfect tbh, wasn’t gonna get the chances at City I feel, younger and lesser squad at Chelsea to break into and most importantly, it’s away from any outside noise in Manchester.

I played against Cole and his mates at 6 a side when he was in the first team and was supposed to be injured. Seems like he’s easily influenced.

I think being away from his mates and family is probably a good thing, time to grow up, sink or swim.

Wish him all the best.
It will be worse in London

"it’s away from any outside noise in Manchester"

LOL the noise in London will be quieter?

What could go wrong, a young guy on a huge 7 year contract going go to the smoke with a bit of swagger and attitude and playing for a club that is run by Billy Smarts brother!!!

I wish him well but for me Chelsea was the last club in the world to join at his time, Brighton was the club for him, superbly run club, great place to live and a superb coach looking after and guiding you.
I just meant it gets him away from his current environment, can concentrate on football

I just meant it gets him away from his current environment, can concentrate on football
I know what you meant and I could not disagree more.

If the guy does not perform he will get mullered by the cockney's and will have nowhere to hide.

I feel for the lad. Seemingly, he felt that his best move, regarding his career, was to move on. I'm not sure going to the pressure cooker that is Chelsea right now was the ideal club for him. Someone like Brighton would have been better. I'm assuming, though, that the salary at Chelsea was very attractive and, at the end of the day, he's a professional sportsman. I hope the move is good for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.