Cole Palmer

There were a lot of reports a couple of weeks back that Brighton and West Ham were after him
None of them put 45m on the table though did they and neither were going to give him a pay rise or millions in the bank like Chelsea just have.

No Oscar nominations incoming

You're right but tbh I quite liked that it was a bit basic and low key. Raheem is never going to win an award for getting animated about stuff is he? As one of their senior pros you could argue the way he spoke about Chelsea was damning them with faint praise but I think it's more that it's his default demeanor.

Really want Cole to do well (same with most former academy players). Not sure its the right move from a football perspective as he needs games in the right side and his best footballing choice I think would have been Brighton or Dortmund.

Money wise he can't go wrong really as I am sure if he performs there will be a new contract in the offing and if he does not they will have to pay him out or honour what he is already on (Like Sancho who I find it hard to feel pity for whilst earning £350k per week).

Have moved on though personally and now want to see more minutes at the right time for Bobb and Lewis alongside Doku.

If they come good with Gvardiol ,Foden, Alvarez and Haaland we look set for a good few years if they all stay focused and hungry. Just need a 40 year old Pep.

7 years of being paid £££££s. Probably enough to retire on.

May or may not succeed as a top-level footballer, but it compares favourably with working in an asbestos factory for minimum wage.
So did staying patient at City tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.