Cole Palmer

He is clearly the only guy even remotely fit to replace Pep at this moment.

He has absolutely no experience at a big club, though. To manage Brighton and City (or Barca) are completely different things. Pep's CV helps him to deal with super stars like KDB and Haaland. He didn't have a managerial experience when he took over Barca, but he was captain and legend as a player there.

He has absolutely no experience at a big club, though. To manage Brighton and City (or Barca) are completely different things. Pep's CV helps him to deal with super stars like KDB and Haaland. He didn't have a managerial experience when he took over Barca, but he was captain and legend as a player there.
I think we’re generally very careful with what kind of players we sign though. When people talk about managing big names, egos, they are talking about characters like Neymar, Mbappe, Ronaldo, personalities that can cause problems if their egos are not massaged constantly. But at City, I honestly don’t see how De Bruyne, Haaland, Rodri, Dias etc can be a problem for anybody. They are as humble as superstars come. I think everyone has seen very closely what De Zerbi can do and our entire squad would respect him instantly. It’s a pipe dream though, as he’ll be a rival club’s manager by the time Pep leaves. We just have to accept that when we get our next manager, it’s likely we won’t have the best manager in the league. We probably take that for granted a bit!

I'm starting to think Cole might have made the best decision here you know. The players in front of him are that shit and even a 20 mins cameo that pleased the fans may start to put pressure on him to start within the next 5-10 games. That'll get him experience and probably more time than he'd have got here. Good luck to him but hope results still don't go Chelseas way

Glad he is doing well

Its good marketing for City's academy players

Imagine the club generating +50m each year from the academy, that will be a fine business.

All I hear is Pep coaching // Man City Training shining through from the Chelsea fans. Levels to the game he will only get better with games.

Impressed the fans in this game especially his ability on the ball. Compared to silva and Gundo in terms of ball retention. Shames he is not playing in our blue but great to see his development.

I'm starting to think Cole might have made the best decision here you know. The players in front of him are that shit and even a 20 mins cameo that pleased the fans may start to put pressure on him to start within the next 5-10 games. That'll get him experience and probably more time than he'd have got here. Good luck to him but hope results still don't go Chelseas way
He was never going to get in front of the greatest midfielders in the game. The challenge simply not the same and best decision for him.

Bobb is getting the chance but he is on another level and might cement more game time like Rico Lewis good for everyone tbh.

Clear product of City's academy. His football intelligence and instincts are above the norm at other clubs.

It kinda tends to be the case when City players move.
More parents and players will choose City to develop because if not at City the future is bright elsewhere. The same case with Borges at Ajax.

He looks very comfortable in the 10 role. What Poch needs to do is drop Gallagher, move Enzo back down to the 8 and start Palmer in the 10. He's creative. He's press resistant. He works hard off the ball and he's developing a good connection with Jackson and Mudryk. I need him to start from now on. Very very happy with what he's shown me so far.

He looks very comfortable in the 10 role. What Poch needs to do is drop Gallagher, move Enzo back down to the 8 and start Palmer in the 10. He's creative. He's press resistant. He works hard off the ball and he's developing a good connection with Jackson and Mudryk. I need him to start from now on. Very very happy with what he's shown me so far.

Shit, palmer was running that game. Fairplay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.