Cole Palmer

Absolutely not,..when you consider they only had to put another £10 mill on top of the fee received,to go and land Doku!.It’s a no brainier,as far as my eyes can see.
Good point maybe we wouldn’t have went for doku if he stayed so never thought about it like that when I asked this question a lot of people taking this post very personally as if I blamed anyone individually

I wouldn’t say he’s dropped a clanger. He’s playing regularly every week and I’d argue he’s Chelsea best player. Even if he’d have stayed this season I think he would have been a rotation player.

his form before he left was really good, scoring in a few games. Prior to that it’s difficult to judge a youngster who didn’t really play that much.

It’s his choice, but he looks like a top player right now and I doubt he’s regretting it yet
Spot on analysis. I honestly think he is a hugely talented lad and he’s got a great chance to do well at a big club. It just seems to be that as CH Blue says, he didn’t want to be patient any longer with us.
An interesting scenario is if we hadn’t given an ageing Riyad a new contract last year and instead phased Cole into the team would he now be an established first team player? Would we have won the treble? etc
But on the whole it wasn’t a clanger bb City selling for a decent price a couple of months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.