Cole Palmer

As far as I know a player doesn’t choose to leave. At the end of the day it’s the club’s decision - always has been and always will be. Unless that player is out of contract which Palmer wasn’t.

As far as I know a player doesn’t choose to leave. At the end of the day it’s the club’s decision - always has been and always will be. Unless that player is out of contract which Palmer wasn’t.

It's pretty well publicised that if a player wants to leave City then they will be allowed to do so providing a fair valuation is met. So as far as it goes at City, I think a player can essentially "choose" to leave.

Lots of Blues coming on to say close the thread,they are fed up talking about him....helping the the post count reach 4k,not far behind the 6k Liverpool thread ,which was opened exactly a month before Palmer....

It's a hot topic. Palmers departure divides opinion .

Hes a great talent who Blues want go talk about .

Why would BM ,a commercial enterprise shut down a thread which is so clearly popular? Beggars Belief !

As a nod to Free Speech,..and at a time when open debate is being curtailed on many frontiers in this great country of ours..I say

The Cole Palmer Thread Must Stay ! : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.