Cole Palmer

At the time it was fair value. I didn't think he'd get a start at Chelsea. He's done well. Most players we move on don't improve like that. Zin and Gabbi at arsenal are just as they were with us. It is what is. Some you win some you lose. On balance we get far more wins.
Weird cunts being weird cunts.

The stuff written about Palmer you would expect his stats to be through the roof.

Thats why I say its all emotional bollocks. He left City = Hero. He scored against us = Hero. He's scored some more = City have lost the best player in the league they are stupid. Its a win win for everyone except Palmer when he realises.

He's good, but no better than Ross Barclay for example, similar stats.

Haha! Mate just because you’ve a hard on for the lad don’t get giddy.
Lol. You made a prediction which 3 weeks after you posted was shot down in flames, it happens to us all..dont get too upset! ; )

The stuff written about Palmer you would expect his stats to be through the roof.

Thats why I say its all emotional bollocks. He left City = Hero. He scored against us = Hero. He's scored some more = City have lost the best player in the league they are stupid. Its a win win for everyone except Palmer when he realises.

He's good, but no better than Ross Barclay for example, similar stats.
Not one poster on this thread has said "weve lost the best player in the league" ...You 've just made that up haven't you ?
That's what I'd call emotional bollocks!
And how does Palmer have similar stats to Ross Barkley ?

Is that something else you 've made up too ?

Not one poster on this thread has said "weve lost the best player in the league" ...You 've just made that up haven't you ?
That's what I'd call emotional bollocks!
And how does Palmer have similar stats to Ross Barkley ?

Is that something else you 've made up too ?
Soz dont know if you are serious or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.